RULES & REGULATIONS
RIFLE RANGE RULES & REGULATIONS
- Range Hours: 9:00 A.M. - Dusk
- No Club Membership Card - No Shooting!
- Club Members Only - No Guests!
- You may not shoot on a membership receipt!
- Club Members MUST have a current Membership Card visible and placed in the Clip Board to utilize the Range.
- Children ages twelve (12) and older Must have a Junior Club Membership Card to Shoot and MUST be accompanied by a Legal Parent or Guardian.
- NO Shooting at Glass or Metal Containers.
- Please remove Targets when finished.
- NO Full-Automatic Weapons at Anytime!
- NO Alcoholic Beverages permitted on the Rifle Range.
- NO Shooting at Main Poles.
- You are permitted to Shoot at the Rifle Range Backstops only.
- NO careless Shooting at anytime.
- All Shooting is permitted at Paper Targets only!
- All Targets MUST be kept between Red Lines on Backstops.
- DO NOT place any objects on top of Backstops, Targets, Cans, Bottles, etc.
- Rifle range is closed the first day of deer season and the first day of fishing season.
- Children ages 6 to 11 with a legal guardian do not need a Junior Club Membership Card to shoot.
Please Obey These Safety Rules.
- 1st Offense - Warning!
- 2nd Offense - Loss of Club Membership Privileges!
Remember! This is Your Range too! If any Club Member Witnesses a Violator, Please write down the Violators Name and Card Number and turn this information in at the Club House!
POND RULES AND REGULATIONS
THE POND WILL BE CLOSED FROM FRIDAY, APRIL 24 THROUGH SUNDAY MAY 10. THIS IS FOR THE VETEREN'S AND CHILDREN'S FISHING DERBY!
- Pond Limit if Five (5) Trout per Day!
- Fishing Buttons may be purchased at the time of membership renewal for $15.00.
- Buttons must be visibly worn while fishing and you MUST have your Club Card and your PA Fishing License with a Trout Stamp.
- Visitors may NOT fish before registering at the bar for a button.
- All Fishing Visitors MUST be accompanied by a button holder.
- All Children under the age of twelve (12) MUST be accompanied by an adult. Members Children, up to the age of twelve (12), may fish for free, but MUST still be accompanied by a button holder.
- Club Members children ages twelve (12) and older must purchase a Visitors button to fish, or they may join the club as a Junior Member for $10.00. After they receive their Club Membership Card they may purchase a fishing button for the year.
- Positively NO LITTERING!
- Alcoholic Beverages are permitted. NO GLASS! Please recycle Cans!
- NO OPEN FIRES!
- NO Ice Skating; NO Ice Fishing; NO Swimming; NO Boating
- Size and Creel Limits subject to change.
- Life Rings are Available for everyone's Safety. THINK SAFETY!
- Only Handicapped or Physically Impaired are permitted to drive down to park by the Pond.
- Any Violations of Rules or Creel Limits is an Automatic Button Suspension for the Year!
- Failure to release Triploid Grass Carp may result in Membership Privileges being suspended.
- NO Catch and Release of Trout!
YOUR SUPPORT, SAFETY AND COOPERATION IS APPRECIATED BY EVERYONE!
© 2004 ELSTONVILLE SPORTSMAN'S ASSOCIATION
3133 Pinch Road - Manheim, PA 17545
Phone: (717) 665-6354
Another Site Designed by Schell's Web Design