RIFLE RANGE RULES & REGULATIONS
1) Club Members MUST have a current Membership Card visible and placed in the Clip Board (preferably with the year showing) to utilize the Range.
2) Children ages twelve (12) and older MUST have a Junior Club Membership Card to Shoot and MUST be accompanied by a Legal Parent or Guardian. You must be 21 years of age to shoot on the range by yourself.
3) Children ages 6 to 11 do not need a Junior Club Membership Card to shoot if they are with a legal guardian.
4) NO Alcoholic Beverages permitted on the Rifle Range or consumption prior to using the range.
5) NO Full-Automatic Weapons at any time!
6) NO Rapid Fire with Semi-Automatics.
7) You are permitted to shoot at the Rifle Range Backstops only.
8) Only paper targets are permitted at the range!
9) All Targets MUST be kept between Red Lines on Backstops.
10) NO shooting at main poles or cross braces.
11) NO Shooting at Glass or Metal Containers or Sporting Clay Targets.
12) DO NOT place any objects on top of Backstops, Targets, Cans, Bottles, etc.
13) When you are finished shooting, all targets should be removed from the backstops, shell casings should be cleaned up, and all trash should be disposed of.
14) No .50 caliber weapons other than muzzle loaders
15) No shotguns except if you’re using slugs! There is a shotgun pattern board located at the practice clay bird station.
16) No cross shooting at targets that are not directly in front of your bench.
17) NO careless shooting at any time and know where your muzzle is pointing at all times.
18) NO handling of firearms when anyone is in front of the firing line
Please Obey These Safety Rules.
Remember! This is Your Range too! If any Club Member Witnesses a Violator, Please write down the Violators Name and Card Number and turn this information in at the Club House!
POND RULES AND REGULATIONS
THE POND WILL BE CLOSED FROM FRIDAY, APRIL 27 THROUGH SUNDAY MAY 13. THIS IS FOR THE VETEREN'S AND CHILDREN'S FISHING DERBY!
YOUR SUPPORT, SAFETY AND COOPERATION IS APPRECIATED BY EVERYONE!
© 2004 ELSTONVILLE SPORTSMAN'S ASSOCIATION
3133 Pinch Road - Manheim, PA 17545
Phone: (717) 665-6354
Another Site Designed by Schell's Web Design